Monday, July 14, 2008

D4x- Download for X with Rapidshare Fix














After the trick you can have latest d4x working with rapidshare fixed!



First we open Terminal

and then we install the latest d4x from ubuntu repositories

sudo apt-get install d4x

sudo apt-get install d4x-common


do not close terminal!

then we Download the patch

we extract the patch with right click -Extract Here-

then with terminal we go to the folder that we extract the patch and give

sudo sh rapidhack.sh


and we done!

enjoy full latest working D4X! the patch work with later version of d4x after update we execute only the patch!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, I am a noob.
How exactly am I supposed to download with d4x?

I clicked add new download an put my password there but it did not work.

eyal said...

Hi man,
Thanks for the guide, and good luck with your new blog.

Looking forward to reading more posts from you,

Eyal

Admin said...

thanks!

tsphere!

you need flashgot add-on for firefox, if you add flash-got do right click flashgot selection and works like a charm!!

Anonymous said...

How about the source code of your hack?

Anonymous said...

Completely misunderstanding or there-s a solution at all... Actually the system is Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex and the D2x doesn't download more than the rapidshare logo and html page... or somthing like this with 12 k... help me.

Anonymous said...

Source code of your hack is needed, who says its not a backdoor?

D.Cans said...

The main reason I would not use Ubuntu in the past for all my premium rapidshare downloads, was I did not have enough knowledge of the software available. In fact I am still in the dark as to what is out there, so I decided to write a post on my blog UbuntuDan and get educated at the same time. I hope this helps someone.

http://ubuntudan.blogspot.com/2010/04/ubuntu-rapidshare-download-manager.html

Richard Scothc said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post. I will try to get the hang of it!

Best regards,

Richard Scothc
rapidshare download